1959 Pontiac Laurentian for sale

I'm posting here as I reluctantly have to sell my project car. By posting in a Pontiac community I'm hoping someone may be interested in completing my hope to put this limited run model (only 1008 were made) back on the road.
If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me for additional info.
http://winnipeg.craigslist.ca/cto/5657190647.html