1988 PONTAIC FIERO

I HAVE TO SELL MY FIERO IT IS A 2 SEAT AND MY GIFLFRIEND HAS A KID. THE CAR IS A V6 AND IN GOOD WORKING ORDER 75000 MILES, AUTO TRANS. A/C LEATHER, IN EXC CONDITION. $500 OBO, BUT YOU HAVE TO PICK UP.

DONNIE

563-556-3115 264 EAST 14TH DUBUQUE
Reply to
Donnie Puccio

I HAVE TO SELL MY FIERO IT IS A 2 SEAT AND MY GIFLFRIEND HAS A KID. THE CAR IS A V6 AND IN GOOD WORKING ORDER 75000 MILES, AUTO TRANS. A/C LEATHER, IN EXC CONDITION. $500 OBO, BUT YOU HAVE TO PICK UP.

DONNIE

563-556-3115 264 EAST 14TH DUBUQUE
Reply to
Donnie Puccio

Damn you people for living so far away... :-(

Nick.

Reply to
Nick Trounson

I knew he'd get a rise out of you Nick! I thought of you as soon as I saw Donnie's post.

Reply to
Sting Ray

Actually, I would be interested, and I only live MAYBE one hour away. Probably less. My problem would be convincing the G/F to let me. But I've always wanted an '88 V6 Fiero. I'll certainly give it some heavy thought and get back to you.

Tony

Reply to
Tony V.

Nick Nick

Yes very far, about 5 hours due west : - (

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~266,800 miles_~_~~_
Reply to
Harry Face

It doesn't sound longwinded and almost blasphemous enough to be a local place name. :-)

Looking at an '84 at the moment, it's in this country at least... an '88 would be far, far sweeter but hey, let's try come up with some good excuses for Tony to pose to his g/f to allow him to buy the cute little beastie!

Nick.

Reply to
Nick Trounson

DONNIE