1991 Grand Prix LE: foglight replacement

Need some advice on replacing the driver's side foglight bulb.

The high/low beam bulbs are easy -- the cover lifts up with a velcro clasp (nice!).

But the hinge for that cover stops before the foglight. That part of the cover is held down by 3 plastic screws/bolts and there is a hinge at the back.

The problem is two of the screws (phillips head, plastic) are striped, and the one that turns keeps turning and turning. I already broke off the fastener for the hinge screw so I don't want to damage the 3 plastic screws but I can't figure how to get to the bulb.

Am I going about it the right way?

Any advice for '91 owners?

Reply to
John A. Bailo