1991 LeMans 4c Daewoo motor - Won't start

This car won't start or run with the oil cap on.

Take off the cap. vroom....any ideas?

Reply to
rac0308

Had to keep it simple for you? I'll translate: vroom= the car is running I thought this was a serious website and kept the key strokes down. Apparently not. I'll ask someone who cares.

Reply to
rac0308

Hey moron, this "website" uses Usenet for it's data feed. Twits like you now flood what was a good group. You evidently can't figure out how to hit Newgoups on your own so you post in the equivelent of the short bus and stomp your foot demanding help. We don't care.

Reply to
FBR

My bad. Got to your newsgroup from signing up on URL

"we've got all the answers". Didn't want to horn in on your territory. Sorry. Last post.

Reply to
rac0308

More drama queen promises...

Reply to