1994 GranPrix radio locked

I had occasion the other day to replace my battery. Now the radio has entered a lock mode. How the heck does one crack it when it never had a code set?!

I worked as a tech on Mitsubishi's for 12 years, 6 years of which was at a multipoint dealership...including Pontiac. While there I purchased a '91 and then this '94 new. I know it has no security code entered as I never saw the need to program one. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

It is a standard DIN style AM/FM/Cass...nothing fancy.

Cheers, Tj

Reply to
Karen Hall

Wayne DeGurski