Vibe gas selection

Hi, What type of gasoline is recommended for the base Vibe/Matrix? What type do you actually use? What are your results? Thanks

--Paul

Reply to
P K

I used al grades. It runs a little sluggish on the cheap stuff. I found the

Reply to
Tj

I just went for a test drive of an automatic vibe. There seems to be lots to like about this car but I was unhappy with the excessive engine noise. Do you notice this? Maybe the manual tranny setup is better?

Doug

Reply to
Doug Mitchell