1997 gran prix

i was wondering what i have to do to put a factory super charger on my

1997 pontiac grand prix 3.8 series II it is non supercharged if any one can help id appriciate it
Reply to
bigdogg

You have to purchase a 3.8 Supercharged engine. It is cheaper to buy the entire 3.8 Supercharged engine, and install it into your currant car, then it is to add a supercharger to your existing engine. Either that or buy a Grand Prix GTP (which comes with the Supercharged engine). It isn't just a matter of bolting a supercharger on top of your engine. Some of the internals in your engine are different from the Supercharged version. I guess your only other option would be to think about an aftermarket Supercharger.

Reply to
80 Knight