1997 Pontaic Grand Am

I have a 1997 Pontiac Grand Am that I was driving on the highway at 65mph. I heard a click and looked down and saw that speedometer wasn't working, engine light was on, fuel light, abs light, etc. The engine is working fine, but items mentioned above are not working. Checked all fuses - they are ok. Took to Autozone and nothing showed up when they tested it. Called a GM dealer and they said they didn't know. Do anyone have any idea what it could be?

Reply to
bkd

Shep

Did you hook up a scanner to the computer?

Reply to
GrandAmBabyGurl

I want to say that it is just the battery, but it could be a bad connection between the transmition and the speedometer.

Reply to
GrandAmBabyGurl