1999 Bonneville electrical problem

While working on the power antenna I shorted one of the leads to ground. This has taken out several items including the remote door locks, the power locks will unlock all from inside but you cannot lock and the antenna of course. On the lead from the radio I measure about 5V where I should have

12V. I can find no fuses blown so I'm guessing I took out a module but I can't find it, actually just don't know where to look. I assume it's under the dash but I don't fit well down there so if anyone has some words of wisdom on where to look first I'd appreciate it.
Reply to
Big Larry

Big Larry