1999 Ponitac Bonneville electrical problem

While working on the power antenna I shorted one lead to ground. This took out several items including the antenna of course, the power door locks and remote locks. I now measure about 5V on one lead where I should measure

12V. I can find no fuse so I assume I took out a module but I can't find it. Any words of wisdom appreciated, I don't fit under the dash of this car so I don't want to spend anymore time than I have to down there!!!
Reply to
Big Larry

Big Larry

Get the Helm manual. It is better than all of the others put together.

---Bob Gross---

Reply to
Robertwgross