2000 Bonneville Radio

On the left half of my radio, the backlight seems to have gone out. Is there an easy way to fix this, or is it easier (cheaper) to replace the radio?

Reply to
no

I asked the same thing here and was told that the little bulbs are replaceable and available at places like Radio Shack. I haven't replaced mine yet because I bought a Monsoon radio & amp that I haven't had time to install.

Reply to
David Courtney