2000 Grand Prix GTP

Does anyone know where the blower motor is located? I believe I have a bad one. It will work one time and not the next and the last five times not at all.

Thanks

Reply to
fabes

look under dash on passenger side far right.

Reply to
bar1962

"fabes" wrote: > Does anyone know where the blower motor is located? I believe > I have a bad one. It will work one time and not the next and > the last five times not at all. > > Thanks

If you take out the 5 or so screws to the glove box it is right there...i had a problem with mine only workin when it wanted to so i took out the glove box, hit it a few times with a hammer--not to hard--and it has worked fine since..i guess it was just seizing up occasionally...hope the same works for ya

Reply to
MikeP