2000 Montana Electrical Help

The first two ventilation blower speeds on my wifes Montana have stopped working...can someone direct me as to where to look...I know how to read an electrical wiring schematic so if someone could scan it for me I would appreciate it.

Reply to
The Powers Family

You dont need the schematic. You just need someone to tell you where the blower resistors are located on a 00 Montana.

Reply to
Bon·ne·ville