2000 Sunfire door lock problem

I have a 2000 Sunfire where the drivers door will not unlock with the remote or the switch on the door. It will lock with the remote and the switch though. Also the trunk does not
unlock with the remote.
Anyone encountered this kind of problem? Could it be a broken wire in the door harness?
Thanks
Bob
I'd be looking at the door lock/unlock relay if you have one on this vehicle. There are many possibilities, and I can't remember exactly how this circuit works. The lock/unlock relay was a popular item.