2002 Grand AM onboard computer

I suspect that it is possible to read the vehicle's feature's (options) from the onboard computer. Anyone out there know how to do the scan?

Reply to
dckars

I've never heard of that, but that doesn't mean its not true. Usually, you can locate the RPO (lists of all options, equipment on the vehicle) codes on the spare tire cover, or in that vicinity in the trunk. You will have to decipher the RPO codes also once you locate them.

-- markwb

2001 Bonneville SLE

Reply to
markwb

The GM Tech2 scanner can't do this. It will tell you about the programming of the computers as to the presence of certain features on your vehicle which may be important to those computers. For example, the Body Control Module would need to know whether the vehicle has keyless entry.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Thank you all for your input, I was hoping it would be easy.

Reply to
dckars