2002 Grand Prix GTP Cabin Fan

Hi All,

I own a 2002 GTP. The car's inside cabin fan only works if the fan speed selector is set to 5 (the maximum). Positions 1 to 4 do not work. Since I have been work from home allot recently I don't know when it stopped working. It's like one day it worked and the next time I drove the car the fan didn't work properly, so I had no symptoms or warning signs. Just wondering if any other owner's had the same problem and if it was more than just replacing the switch.

Thanks In Advance,

Nicolaos

Reply to
Analogue Kid

The fan speed resistor is probably bad, I believe this is a common occurrence with GM products.

snipped-for-privacy@682.mkvPakgyb snipped-for-privacy@.eeec/4276 Message 4276 will tell you more, just follow the thread.

Reply to
Terry

Reply to