2006 grand prix mp3 player

Does anyone have a base model of the 2006 Grand Prix with a MP3 player? I am thinking of buying a 06 Grand Prix and was wondering if it has MP3 displayed anywhere on the player or dash. Thanks

Reply to
tom

I rented a 07 GP a few months ago. It definitely said MP3 but I forgot if it was printed on the radio or came on the radio display. I remember mentioning to a co-worker that we should have brought our MP3 disks. Anyhow, if it has it, it says so.

Reply to
PauL