Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Paint Question - Canadian Built Pontiacs
Does anyone know if the paint chips for a 1961 u.s built Pontiac are the same for Canadian cars, or were Canadian autos available with a different set of colors? The '61 Pontiac Laurentian my parents...

1992 Pontiac Sunbird doesn't shift anymore
My 1992 Pontiac Sunbird SE Convertible 2.0 4cyl. 196,000 mls doesn't shift any more after appr. 15 minutes of driving. When the engine cq transmission is cold it shifts smoothly. After a few miles ,...

1995 bonneville
at 4000rpms car acts like its not getting gas or something i put new plugs and wires and fuel filter but its not working i had fuel pump checked and its fine??? what else can i try
1
1

2007 3.9L V6
has anyone yet figured out why the 3.9L in the G6 GTP is 245 HP while in the G6 Convertible it is 225 HP? Did they change heads or cam or something?

'94 3.8 Trans Sport won't start.
Drove the '94 TransSport in the driveway last night and shut it down. Went to leave for work this morning and it cranked like there was no tomorrow but would not fire. Checked and no fuel pressure. I...
2
2

2004 Grand Prix leak
I've noticed after a couple recent carwashes that there's water dripping from the interior lights in the front seat of my 2004 Grand Prix. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm assuming it's some sort...
1
1

92 Grand Am Starts and wont stay running
Hi; I have a 92 Grand Am that starts right up during cranking. As soon as I allow the key to move to the run position, it stalls out. It will only run in the cranking oosition. It is very simular to...
3
3

cd player
looking for a stalk pontiac cd player for my 1998 sunfire???
4
4

Head lamps
Does anyone out there know where i can get some custome headlamps for my 1998 sunfire. scavanged the internet no joy. ????? Thanks D. Ford

2006 grand prix mp3 player
Does anyone have a base model of the 2006 Grand Prix with a MP3 player? I am thinking of buying a 06 Grand Prix and was wondering if it has MP3 displayed anywhere on the player or dash. Thanks
1
1

pontiac sunfire theft system
theft system light on. Car was being driven then quit. turns over but wont start. Any ideas
5
5

1995 pontiac sunfire
I was driving my sunfire when the theft system light came on and the vehicle died. It will turn over but will not start. vehicle has 170,00 kilometers on the odometer.

1964 Grand Prix
Does anyone have any leads to some sheet metal parts? I need lower rear quarter panel and a trunk pan. Steve at cortez
3
3

Grand Am Transmission Problems
Hello, I have a '94 GA with a 3.1 L engine. When I am driving on the highway and my car is in 4th gear all is good. The problem I am experiencing happens when I have to climb a hill and my car needs...

Grand Prix (99) and hitches and bike racks.. any advice out there?
Just wondering who all has a Grand Prix with a bike rack in tow.. mine is a 99 grand prix, 2 door gt.. According to Uhaul.. i can take at best a class 2 hitch (3500 lbs).. These were the two they...
1
1