Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Pontiac Bonnevilles of the 1960s
eBay

99 Sunfire GT-blinking battery light?
This morning I was driving along and noticed the battery light on. I stopped and checked belts and connections, all was well. I then notices while driving home that the light stayed on while I was...
2
2

Clunking noise 1999 Pontiac Sunfire
When I apply the brakes, I hear a clunking noise from under the dash, in the night time I noticed that the lights will dim as well when the noise starts. Is this an ABS problem or could it be the...

clunking noise from 1999 Pontiac Sunfire
When I apply the brakes, I hear a clunking noise from under the dash, in the night time I noticed that the lights will dim as well when the noise starts. Is this an ABS problem or could it be the...
5
5

Code P0442 for 1999 Pontiac Grand Am 3.4 V6
I have been fighting a P0442 code (Evap Emission Control System, Small Leak Detected) for several weeks without success. There are no other codes. So far I have: -replaced gas cap -checked vent...
1
1

2002 Pont GP brake lights
Brake lites not working. Checked fuses, replaced bulbs, still not working except for window brake lite. all other lites still working. Does the brake pedal switch that controls this function need...
1
1

Chrysler Beats GM in All Categories! Video!
Side by side test track comparison shows chrysler beating GM in performance and handling....see exiting video!

Chrysler Beats GM in All Categories! Video!
Side by side test track comparison shows chrysler beating GM in performance and handling....see exiting video!
23
23

2007 Vibe
I have a 2007 Vibe and cannot read the panel in the day light. The small (very small) lcd mileage and temp screen is to un readable in the light. Is that just me? What can be done? Hey thanks....
1
1

1988 Firebird headlight motor problem
I have just installed two remanufactured Cardone headlamp motors part nos. 49-101 and 49-102 on my 1988 Pontiac Firebird 2.8 L V-6. Right and left side right side is working properly. However, the...
1
1

SSB
Anyone performed a Stainless Steel Brakes rear disk swap?

1996 Pontiac Sunfire SE Front End Shaking
Question: I was driving my 96 sunfire se today on a round trip of about 100 miles. My average speed was 70mph. It has 140K on it and I have kept it well-maintained. It was running great until the last...
5
5

1993 Bonneville SE Problems
I'm having problems with the area of my steering column, ignition modules, and or tilt control. The problem just aroused a couple a weeks ago but I think it was a long time coming. About 2 years...

326 question
I have a 4 speed 65 Lemans with a 326 which I built up with +.030, comp 262H cam, original heads, HEI, Edelbrock performer manifold and a Holley street avenger 670 carb. The problem I have is I have...

oil pressure sending unit
Where is the oil pressure sending unit on a 301 engine? If it's write above the oil filter then the sender I just bought from Year One will never fit. I'm replacing the stock idiot lights with factory...
2
2