~_~_ 300,000 MILES ~_~_~

This is wayyyyyy OT, but something I laugh about these days, is that when the Dukes of Hazzard was on TV, the General Lee was a ten year old car, and everyone KNEW it was OLD. Nowadays people think their 1990 Whatevermobile should be just fine....Helloo!!!! Old cars suck to work on.

GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Speaking of old Chargers, there is a Hemmings Classic Cars magazine on old cars ( not the one with the brown paper cover with all the ads ) and the last issue I looked at at Borders had an article on a one owner 70 Charger SE with 460,000 miles on it. Blue leather interior - I guess which is rare for that car and a paint job that is getting bare in spots from so many wash jobs.

So, GW does it suck working on an old 70 GTO ?

========= Harryface =========

4}. 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE _~_~_~_300,079 miles_~_~_

000,006 - Feb 4,1991

100,000 - Sept. 4, 1995 200,000 - June 19, 2001 A Quarter Milllion - Jan 16, 2003 300,000 - March 3, 2005

_~_~ GM BABY ! _~_~_

============================ ~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

5}. 89 Cavalier Z 24 convertible 3}. 78 Holiday 88 coupe 2}. 68 LeSabre convertible 1}. 73 Impala sedan ===========================
Reply to
Harry Face

Wouldn't know....I have a 1996 1970 GTO.

Had to install a new battery last month. It was no different than any other car built in the mid 90's. GW

Geoff Welsh

The Aurora's were as ugly as sin. I have never been a huge Olds fan, but I always liked the Cutlass's and the Intruige's.

I like Pontiac the best out of all of them. I have owned 5 of them, and liked them all. I have seen a few Chevy's I like, but I would have to remove Buick from your list if it was mine. :)

Reply to
80 Knight