Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

"check engine soon" puzzler??
i have a 94 transport(3.8)it runs great,but has developed a habit,every now and then upon starting up ,the check light will come on and stay on for the duration of the engine running,there doesn't...
6
6

Gas Gauge Problem
2000 SSEi - 60150 miles Gas gauge recently began acting up. It doesn't move until I'm at about a half tank. Then it moves down and remains approx. 1/4 above where it should be. The "fuel used" info on...

1968 Catalina coupe/hardtop
I'm starting to work on a nice ol' gal - a 1968 Catalina 2-door coupe. I don't think they were that popular back in the day but she turns heads now ... I have some questions, see if anyone knows......

GM more bad habits of Re-badging as new
GM selling rehashed re-badged cars as new. Why can't they build a new car from the ground up and stop playing games?

GM more bad habits of Re-badging as new
GM selling rehashed re-badged cars as new. Why can't they build a new car from the ground up and stop playing games?
5
5

wiring question
How can I install stock gauges and tach into a 79 firebird which came with idiot lights? The car is completely stock (and nearly perfect), but I would like to add the gauge and tach option. Is there a...
5
5

1999 Grand Prix can't get running
I have a 1999 grand prix gt. 2 days ago it started running bad and by yesterday it would not start at all. It sounds like it wants to start but it won't. I have checked the fuel pressure,good. I...
3
3

transport trouble code problem??
i have a 94 transport with the check engine soon light on,the van appears to be running fine but,this not a obd 2 system,and even though the connector appears to be obd 1,the pins are not the same...
1
1

2001 pontiac grand am
traction control , abs and service vehicle soon lights are on and do not go off. Had it on the diagnostic and nothing??????
1
1

2001 pontiac grand am
traction control , abs and service vehicle soon lights are on and do not go off. Had it on the diagnostic and nothing??????
1
1

a rare sight indeed-running 455 w/Ram Air V heads-1970 Firebird
to all you diehard Pontiac musclecar fans out there: the legendary Pontiac RA V engine- running in a 1970 Firebird- on a 455 + .060" block SD rods- cast crank- TRW forged slugs- Howard's solid flat...

01 Montana AC Question
Yesterday, I heard a loud pop and then had no AC. With thee ac switch on, you can hear a hissing noise from the ac vents that gets louder the faster you set the fan switch. the compressor clutch is...

65 gto Questions
I'm looking to talk with somebody who owns a 65 gto so I can get a couple of measurements I need for the 65 gto I picked up recently. Thanks in advance.
3
3

1999 2 door grand am
I really do need some help. I have a 2 door pontiac grand am SE . When I drive my car for a short time, it start to stall, sputter and cut off in the middle of the highway. I've gotten the fuel pump...
1
1

rear brake pads(94 grand prix)
okay whats the trick now,another thing that goes wrong again,a simple thing like changing rear pads on this car is as simple as pie,take bottom bolt out and the caliper is on a hinge on the top...
1
1