65 gto Questions

I'm looking to talk with somebody who owns a 65 gto so I can get a couple of measurements I need for the 65 gto I picked up recently. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Bob

i have a hesitation i cant get rid of. need some advise and help. thanks

-- Message posted using

information at

redgoat6

Hi:

A 66 wont have an EGR valve, so here are a few scenarios that I hope help:

Bad accelerator pump in carbureator If it's a dual point, one set of points are mis-adjusted or a bad condensor. Check the timing Check if the timing chain slipped

I hope this helps.

Reply to
Refinish King

Carb. Check the float level and the accelerator pump.

Had the same issue. Mark

Reply to
Brandy