3800 intake - follow up

Well I had another leak but this one wasnt from the egr. I had coolant spraying out the side where my throttle body mounted against my intake. I pulled it apart and a piece of plastic broke off and apparently blocked off the return passage for the coolant causing the pressure to go up and causing the coolant to squirt out the sides of the gasket. So I cleaned it up and put some rtv around there this time and now I'm gonna wait till tomorrow to see if it worked. As I had it appart I looked around the egr passage and it lookes like the JB welds doing its job.

Bonnevilles R Kewl

Damn ! Problems like this I don't need. The 91 will remain in my life a few more years.

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~266,800 miles_~_~~_
Reply to
Harry Face

I am planning to purchase 2000 Bonneville SLE. Should I wait to this problem solve? or this problem only for a specific year.

Reply to
MN

Reply to
Bonnevilles R Kewl