Series II 3800 intake leak pics

Ok guys tell me what you think.

Bonnevilles R Kewl

after waiting almost 10 minutes for 1 picture to appear, I gave up & moved on.

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~262,500 miles_~_~~_
Reply to
Harry Face

The presentation & pics of the job are awesome.......... nice work! I now finally have a far better insight to this whole design flaw 3800 II. Thanks alot.

Reply to
markwb

It'll take me hours to load all the images but for now my thoughts are:

Warning (1/1): is missing. Warning (9/1): The tag should no longer be used since HTML 4.0.

Warning (11/1): The tag should no longer be used since HTML 4.0. Error (141/1): was used, though the body section has already started. Warning (143/1): The attribute "BORDERCOLOR" is not allowed for the tag . Warning (148/1): The tag should no longer be used since HTML 4.0.

Error (148/318): The end tag is miss> Ok guys tell me what you think.

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Reply to
Geoff Welsh
*does the 'Geoff is using a piece of shit web-browser' dance* It's not a problem in Internet Explorer. Ever heard of something called 'Backward Compatibility'?

Nick.

Reply to
Nick Trounson

What a surprise, once again Nick speaks on what he knows nothing about. That is the "Error report" function I use to check the syntax of the HTML. It has nothing to do with weather or not the page will load.

But as for the page loading.....all those pics are too big....way too big. GW

Nick Trouns>

-- GW - Conservational Ergonomist - note incorrect email address "It's good to yell at people and tell them you're from Tennessee. That way you'll be safe." - Gary Busey

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

It's not a "problem" silly boy. It's an added function in iCab. An HTML "spell check" so to speak. GW

Nick Trouns> *does the 'Geoff is using a piece of shit web-browser' dance*

-- GW - Conservational Ergonomist - note incorrect email address "It's good to yell at people and tell them you're from Tennessee. That way you'll be safe." - Gary Busey

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

LOL!!

Now the page is "temporarily suspended" for excessive use of bandwidth!

Hirarious.

I guess I'll never get to see it. Maybe I'll go visit one of the 27% of people that actually have broadband once it's running again.

GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Geesh... I threw that thing out in like an hour so I havent bothered to go through and resize the pics yet. Its still being worked on. I didnt need to know what tags were left off. I short hand my code so to speak. If IE and later versions of Netscape open it thats good enough. I'm not going to close tags that dont need to be closed or put quote marks on every item. I'll resize the pics after my shower. Try the page again at 12am est time.

Reply to
Bonnevilles R Kewl

There sure the hell isn't anything good with Internet Exploder. More bloatware by Mickey$oft.

Reply to
Dennis Smith

Ha ha :P

Ok I downsized the pics big time and if you click them it goes to a slightly bigger better res pic. It seems angelfire has been doing some major changes and putting in yet even more and more limitations so the page wont be viewable again until tomorrow. If it keeps up I'll just create site mirrors.

Reply to
Bonnevilles R Kewl

Thanks, hey I got pictures of an albino squirrel that was in my front yard. lol

Reply to
Bonnevilles R Kewl

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

What a suprise, once again GW blows hot air with no basis! :-P

Knows nothing about eh? I'm an ex 'tech smartass. Just so happens that now I'm serving an engineering apprenticeship, before that I was assembling PCs for PR Computers, a little tech firm locally. Even had a Microsoft TechNet account, which was *VERY* handy! $50NZ for whitebox ME upgrade on release day... hehe! :-)

I know enough HTML. I also know newer browsers don't give a crap about if you dot your i's or cross your t's. Which is why I too shorthand my code, no point putting in needless code just to keep users of IE3 and Netscape 2.0 happy. Only perfectionists and purists ensure every little comma and speech mark is in place.

Nick.

Reply to
Nick Trounson

I still don't see this 'bloatware' business being truthful.

If it really was bloatware, this old beastie wouldn't be still running without a reboot now after being started two months ago. 98SE, IE5, OE5, P-II 333.

Nick.

Reply to
Nick Trounson

Ok to take some of the load off of that one page I created a mirror page. Of course it will probably go out on me too...

Bonnevilles R Kewl

I got to see it. Thanx. My favorite is

we all had that set-up, we could be selling these little pipes to localdealers!! Great job. GW

B> Ok to take some of the load off of that one page I created a mirror

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

I normally get a reboot message after the computer is on for a week. (XP, IE6, OE6, P4 2Ghz) Oh, and no problems looking at the mirror site. I like my Debian (woody) better (P-II 333), same speed, but XP doesn't make me think, which has it advantages.

Reply to
Baudolino

Thanks for posting the pics also i'm on a cable modem so they loaded real fast too.

Reply to
slicker