trying to figure out how to get to the heater core on my car and fix it myself, can anybody out there help me by letting me know how to get to this part? paying for the repair is rediculous and i can't afford it. please help me if you can. thank you

Reply to
VICKIEKRIZ

you may want to get one of those 10.00 manuals on your car at auto zone ,or go to their websight. i thnk you may have to take part of your dash out.

ds549