90’ Bonneyville just ceased up again!

I was driving down the road in town and my car just suddenly ceased up, and the ?service engine soon? light came on. I could barely even turn the wheel to pull over to the side. Now it won?t even turn over. HELP!!!! :(

Reply to
smokeybear4

She's mad at you because you never learned to spell her name properly. Seriously, the only time my 90 Bonneville died on me was when it had a dead battery (due to a dead alternator). I would suspect that or the ignition control unit. Did it do anything unusual before it left you stranded?

Reply to
Ben