Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Clutch problems 1998 Pontiac Sunfire
Help! my clutch went out.Whats the cheapies solution? 2.2 5 speed
1
1

Cobalt vs. G6
Read a review of Cobalt and it sounds like a real winner for GM. I've seen the 2006's selling for as low as $9000 around here. How do you think it might compare to a G6?
12
12

Re: Starting Problem 96 Sunfire
Did you ever resolve this issue? I have the same problem.

Re: LOL - mystery solved
LOL !!

99 Grand Am, squeaks.
It didn't do any good after replacing belt and belt tensioner. And it got so spendy when a mechanic told me to replace p/s pump. All three items were replaced but the squeaks still there. What could...
1
1

Pontiac Grand Prix
hi i recently purchased a '98 pontiac GTP and it has had some work done to the engine. there are three gauges in it an air to fuel mixture, boost, and knock gauge. my problem is that is seems to cut...

Re: mystery hose 95 sunfire
A large diameter hose goes either to the valve cover or to the brake booster.

Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ
Hi all, The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ has been updated. The current version is 5.4, dated April 1, 2006 and can be found on Answers to Frequently Asked Questions, tips, manufacturer's...

GO TO CAR PROBLEMS FIRST
AND WHAT EVER IT IS IT CAUSES THE CAR TO GET HOT VERY FAST BUT THE CAR DOESNT IT CAUSES THE CAR TO BACK FIRE ONLY WHEN I REV THE ENGINE WHEN THE CAR IS IN PARK OR NEUTRAL. I ALSO SMELL GAS AND THE CAR...
1
1

FS: 1988 Pontiac 6000 SE Station Wagon
2.8L 6-Cylinder 130,000 Miles NEW: Brakes/Rotors (front) - Flexline (brake line) - Plugs/Wires Power: Windows, Locks, Driver Seat Adjustment, Steering, Brakes are here... SELL SOON! email jedi (please...

CAR PROBLEMS
I HAVE A 93,PONTIAC BONNEVILLE SSE SUPERCHARGED AND IM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH IT.EVERYTIME I START THE CAR IT WILL RIDE GOOD BUT AFTER 5 MINUTES IT HAS A SLOW TAKE-OFF AND I HAVE TO PRESS THE PEDAL...
1
1

overheated for 5 long minutes
Hello room, Im writing to you because today I was shopping at a local store when I got back into my car a '93 pont. Grand Prix with a 3.1 auto tranny, I noticed after leaving the parking lot that my...
6
6

94 Grand Am rattle
My son's 1994 Grand Am (3100 V6) is making a sporadic high-speed rattling noise, originating from the back of the engine compartment, driver side, better heard from inside the car. The frequency of...
1
1

end of an era
a friend of mine is the Pontiac dealer, in the town I grew up in, and lived in from 1963-2004 retiring after 46 years
3
3

Re: Delphi actions could bankrupt GM
Yep, this could be the end of GM, they are teetering on the brink now. If Delphi UAW can get there shit together and avoid a strike, GM could pull through, but GM could not sustain any strike that...
3
3