92 Pontiac Grand Prix LE 3.1L V6 leaking gas

My car has recently begun to have a leak somewhere below my car. I cannot tell exactly where it is because I do not have the means to lift it up to get under it. I think it's from the gas tank, but I'm not sure, I began noticing it about 4 days ago. I had filled the car up with gas about 2 days before that, and now I'm getting gas spots all over the place. Were there any known issues with gas tanks leaking on this model car, or is it most likely from salt corrosion? Any help would be appreciated as all the auto places are closed up here and won't open til tuesday.

And happy new year to all of you.

Reply to
SSA

There are no known issues with gas tanks leaking on this model car. The leak could be due to many things gone bad.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Alright, thanks for the help anyways...

Reply to