93 Grand Prix GTP Wiring question

Hey all, I am asking as I dont have access to any of the books for the car, or an account for that vehicle on alldatadiy.net My grandfather recently bought a nice 93 GTP that that the previous owner installed an aftermarket alarm system into it.

I use the term 'install' loosely in this case as it actually never has worked, and while attempting to install it, the guy cut a few cables under the dash, so wiring is now a mess. Anyway, everything seems to work now with the exception of the power door locks, and the keyless entry. The locks do not work when used from the keychain button, or when hitting the lock button directly inside the car. the fuses are all ok, so, can someone tell me what color wire under the dash on this car is the one for the power locks? Or even better.. does someone have a picture of the schematic for that they can send to me?

Thanks in advance Dennis ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com)

Reply to
Lazarus

Anyone have any ideas on this at all? (A.K.A. A hopeful bump)

Reply to
Lazarus

They're blue and white I believe. I'm not really sure. But if you really want to check you could take off the panel on the door. On my GP I followed them and they went thru the door, thru the hose thingy, and down under the carpeting. I think.

Reply to
Phillip Schmid