93 grandprix Heater

when I drove home yesterday the heater worked fine. I Started the car this morning, only to find out that the heater fan was not working.The lights in the panel, show low to high being on but fan motor does not work.I Do not see any fuses for the fan motor.checked in glove box area and under the hood. Any Ideas. Thanks

Reply to
summit600

I had the heater blower go in my '91 Grand Prix once. I went to the junk yard and got one for a couple of bucks, and put it in myself. It's on the firewall, under the glove box, if memory serves.

Reply to
80 Knight