94 Grand Am 2.3 intermentant nostart

Once every so often when trying to start (key on) the check engine light flashes at a rate like a turn signal flasher. The power at the power wire to the injectors, fuel pump relay,and oil pressure fuel switch switches on and off at the same rate as the warning light.

Any ideas? Any help most welcome.

Thanks Ron

Reply to
Ron W

My chief suspect for your situation would be the ignition switch.

Reply to
Silver Surfer

I'd try to clean all the ground connections and power connections.

Reply to
Scott Buchanan

Reply to
Ron W