94’grand prix directional problem

94? grand prix haveing problem with directional lights. changed all fuses amd flashers. when I activate the left signal it does not flash but if I jiggle the handle the indicater light does flash but the outside signal does not. the right signal outside works but the inside indicater does not. looking at maybe replaceing the whole directional unit,handle and all but maybe someone has had this problwem and it is a little fix.....I hope. Thanks for any help...hockeydude...
Reply to
hockeydude

Take it apart. Clean the old grease. Polish the copper metal. Re-grease. Re-assemble. Don't lose the spring loaded parts. White lithium grease works well.

Scott Buchanan