1996 grand am power door locks not working

The power door locks on my car dont work. The locks do work when i put the car in drive and only unlock when i shut the car off. I have checked the fuse and the fuse is ok but there is no power getting to the fuse. I have heard it could be a relay but if that is the problem i dont know and if it is where the relay for it would be. If any one can help with a possible problem or solution please let me know i have exhausted all my options.

Reply to
biggmann