95 grand prix OBD1? and problems with highway speed bucking

My car began to buck at highway speeds. I could temporarily apply or let off of the gas and it would correct itself... until 2 seconds of constant applied pressure to the gas pedal... then it would begin to buck again. I have noticed that I have been losing RPM's. It will get to about 2,500rpm and then it goes back down to 2000rpm. It seems to be the happiest at

2000rpm. I have changed all of my spark plugs and spark plug wires.(I admit that I did not gap them.) This has angered my car even further. I wanted to hook up an OBD1 to see what the problem was but I am having a hard time locating one. Does anyone know how to get a hold of an OBD1? Does anyone have any suggestions on what the problem with my car might be?
Reply to
deanas2076

check with local parts stores,some will hook up a computer to your car and let you know whats wrong,also gap your plugs

Reply to
gtoed