'95 pontiac Grand Prix-theft deterrent relay problem

Hi can anyone help me ,I have a problem starting this car it will start sometimes, but when sitting for a while it will not. I have changed the starter motor, but it still does the same thing. It has and alarm system on it also with a theft deterrent relay inline with the starter system, I have search for that relay to try and check voltage ,but have had no success. Maybe somone have a picture to show me what to look for.

Reply to
Ebay

Maybe what you need is here

Bill

Reply to
Bill Kitterman

Dnia Sun, 27 Aug 2006 21:47:31 +0200, Ebay napisa³(a):

I found it, relay was hided next to gloves compartment and look like this

Ebay