95 Pontiac Sunbird - fuel pump wont run..

I replaced the fuel pump, using the test wire, I can get fuel to go to the TBI. But im unable to get the fuel pump relay to work. If there is something else im missing, I caint find out what it might be. Is there a second realy? What turns the realy on? Is there a way to bypass the relay and make the car run?

Reply to
Mr_Hippie

Could the relay itself be bad? I'm pretty sure that the computer controls the relay.

Reply to
Silver Surfer

Fuse? Are you bypassing a bad fuse witht he test wire maybe?

Ev

Reply to
Ev