96 Grand Prix SE - 67K on engine - $2500.

u heard right - 67K on engine (warranty replacement), 189K on car ... needs only two tires and brake pads to safety - e-cert is still valid - power ewverything (butt seats), royal blue Ext./grey int. ... A1 highway car - probably 80% of driving on highways... inherited from Mother last year, and I am on a disability pension, cannot afford the insurance / gas and maintenance (an oil change is a weeks' groceries...) ---> will SACRIFICE for $2500 - was asking $3500. - I have not yet advertised in the newspapers, and once i do, the price WILL rise...

Marc

613-938-2447 613-330-7877 snipped-for-privacy@Hotmail.com
Reply to
marcpb