XM radio in 2004 GP

Hello

I just purchased a 2004 GP and I am thinking about buying an XM radio. I am leaning towards the Skyfi so I can use at home also. Any ideas on that versus Roady2. My main question is location to install. I see several places as possible 1) in front of shift lever in hole under A/C and heated seat buttons 2) on dash above info center to the right of gauge pod 3) on the bottom vent left of the steering wheel 4) below that vent just inside door

any help would be appreciated

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pyfferoen

Go to this URL and you will find a wealth of info, about mods, local people like you, recalls etc.

Sam