97 trans sport side body molding removal?

Do I need to take apart the interior to get off the lower side molding? Probably or is it glued? Need to Bondo couple of rocker panel fender holes in "97 trans sport. Excuse this maybe lazy dumb question but I'm too cheap to buy a book. Jamffer

Reply to
Jamffer

Look at the bottom if it goes all the way to the rocker,

If it does, there are most likely some 7 MM screws, that hold it to the rocker panel, then you'll have to either pull up or push down, slowly and forcefully at the top.

One end of the clip has two spring like tabs, and the other end of the clip in the lock. Be careful not to break the clips, and as you push up or pull down. Pull outward lightly also.

Reply to
Refinish King