99 grand prix

My wife's car, and found that she's having a problem with the (r) rear window. The switch on the door back there will work, but not on the master. I pulled out the switch block in the door..anyone know if its just a case of a plug in and out deal?

Reply to
Sandyk

probably need to replace the master, but with it costing ~ $100 or more, you might be better off living with it as you can still close it from the rear. Unlike my 97 GP where when the master went, it failed to close the driver's window. I didn't have much choice there....

Reply to
Jim Conway