99 GTP running rich

It seems that my car is running rich

99 GTP Borla cat back with High flow Cat

is there any way to lean it out

I only burn 94 %

thanks for any comments

Mark

Reply to
MB

Have you installed the O2 simulator yet? Also, do you have a check engine light?

Reply to
Nascar24Rulz

No engine lights and it has an O2 sensor installed

Reply to
MB

sensor or simulator?

Reply to
Nascar24Rulz

when i replaced my exhaust i re-installed the factory O2 sensor

why?

should i use a simulator instead??

Reply to
Techy

do you have an aftermarket exhaust? what exactly do you have for exhaust? if you are running rich your service engine light should be on?

Reply to
Nascar24Rulz

Yes i do it's a Borla cat back with high flow cat.

thanks

Reply to
MB

actually today i just noticed that if i punch the gas and let go my car back fires what's with that..

Reply to
MB

all high flow exhausts do that...my 2002 does it

Reply to
Nascar24Rulz