Advise 99 GTP

Has anyone installed the Handling Upgrade kit from GMPP

which include Heavy Duty Rear Sway Bar w/insulators Heavy Duty Front Sway Bar w/insulator and end links Rear Tubular Trailing Arm Kit

Is this a good ugrade or should i look at after market stuff?

99 GTP Borla Cat back w/ high flow Cat SpeedbuiltT Strut Tower Braces front and back K&N filter
Reply to
MB

I had it on my 03 Monte Carlo LS, it REALLY helps tighten things up, the parts are the same used in the Police Impala's, so I think it would even be an upgrade for a GTP. The price is just right too, I think I got all the parts for around $140 and I ordered through a dealer. The new bars come of course with their own insulators, but I used some poly ones from.... cant remember the place right now, but with those and the bars I think it would be just as effective as any aftermarket solution, plus it would save you money to spend on performance stuff.

Reply to
Paradox