99 Pontiac GT what parts do i need to supercharge

If someone could help me out i would appreciate it thanks

Reply to
Losen5004

If its the same engine as the models that have superchargers, then no, you can't. Its the same with the Bonnevilles. If you keep the car, you have to swap engine, tranny, and computer.

Reply to
Mike

do you know the reason

Reply to
Losen5004

do you know the reason for that

Reply to
Losen5004

I am assuming you are wanting to use the original Eaton supercharger. Heres why....

Reply to
Mike

thanks you have help me out alot

Reply to