ENTERING RADIO CODE

MY CODE FOR A 1995 GRAND PRIX IS 0964, I DO NOT HAVE A OWNER'S MANUAL FOR ENTERING THE CODE TO UNLOCK MY RADIO, CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME UNLOCK MY RADIO, I HAVE ALREADY CALLED THE 800 NUMBER AND 0964 IS THE CODE. I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!

Reply to
tiggabear

Uhh, trying to remember for my Bonneville.

  1. Turn ignition to ACCESSORY
  2. Turn radio off
  3. Push the MIN button and 000 should be displayed
  4. Push the MIN button again until it reads the last 2 digits of the code. ie 64
  5. Push the HR button until the first 2 digits of your code are displayed. ie 09.
  6. Then push AM/FM and the radio should be unlocked. To change the code to a different code...
  7. Repeat steps 1&2
  8. Press the 1 and 4 buttons together. Hold them down until "
Reply to
Mike

thanks sooooooooooo much it works now, do you know anything about cd players, the cd will go in but it won't play, but the radio works fine now THANKS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
tiggabear

I just got a 1997 Grand Am that was sans manual. If you go to

and click on "Owner's Center," you can download a free PDF copy of the manual for your car. You can also order a printed copy; they're about $20.

Reply to
REP

Do you get any error codes. My Bonneville has a tape deck and once in awhile the autoreverse won't work and it will spit out the tape and show eR13 i think.

Reply to
Mike