99 Pontiac Sunfire

Hello everyone i am new here.

I have a weird situation when i drive my subfire at 45 miles hour and under i have heat in it but if i go above 45 i lose all my heat and was just wondering if anyone could help me with this problem.It has a new thermonstat. I had a guy tell me he though the heater dore was just wondering so i could get another opion. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
snwhntr06