Latest threads in Pontiac Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1990 Buick century part 4 sale
1990 Buick century part sing out in Chilliwack BC Canada if interested email

Info on Vibe antenna
I need to know how hard is it to mount and reattach an Antenna for a Vibe 2005. It snapped off. I can screw it on but I can it not clear to me how a new unit would be replaced. Can I get the parts...
4
4

Pontiac Montana running lights keep flashing
I have a 2001 Pontiac Montana and the exterior running lights keep flashing. It doesn't matter if the car is off or on. They flash 3 times and then pause for about 20 seconds then do it again. Any...
2
2

'97 GP: Difficulty of changing battery?
This may seem a silly question, but how hard is it to change the battery in a '97 Grand Prix GT? It died the other day and had to be hauled into the shop. Now I'm left with a choice of having them...
3
3

92 Grand AM SE.ABS light on continually.TCS sol bad:-(
My car exhibits the bad TCS or TCC solenoid symptoms. Run x miles. Get motor 'hot'. Try and pull out from a standing stop. BLUB! Youre not goin' anywhere. The real question I have to ask is,...
6
6

keyless remote programming
I am trying to find out if there is any way to program the keyless remote to my 06 Grand Prix other than taking it to the dealer, I would prefer to do it myself.
7
7

1995 Grand Prix Automatic Locking Problems
I have a 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix SE. I was t-boned on the driver's side about 2 months ago. Since then the door doesn't always open. I've figured out it's an issue with the lock in that door, and I...
1
1

SCANNER QUESTION
if you were going to buy a new scanner for cars, would you insist on one that reads CAN or would one without CAN be ok. http://www.minibite.com/america/malone.htm
1
1

Sunfire 1996 hard to start after a long run
I have a Pontiac Sunfire 1996 2.2l. The problem that i have with is because he won't restart or will be very hard to restart after a run with the car. There are no light warning on the dash and the...

Slow Sales to Cut Pontiac G6 Production.
15
15

High idle on 84 trans am
this car idles high in park, neutral and drive. Sometimes the idle is perfect, but most of the time when u start it, it idles high and when u put it in gear u must have ur foot on the brake because of...
10
10

Re: 1992 Bonneville cranks but won't start
Steve, Thanks for responding to my post yeaterday...the "code 58" info you gave was interesting to see. I too cut the wires to the resistor in the key and spliced in a resistor ...maybe I didn't need...

Re: 1992 Bonneville cranks but won't start
Steve, Thanks for responding to my post yeaterday...the "code 58" info you gave was interesting to see. I too cut the wires to the resistor in the key and spliced in a resistor ...maybe I didn't need...

Cruise Control Question
Are there any kits available to install cruise control on a Carburetted engine without using the speedo cable. It is jittery even with a new cable, new transmission cog and lubricating the whole...
5
5

Service Manuals
I went to my public library last night and spent about 90 minutes going through the service manuals for my 91 Grand Prix. Boy, and I thought computer software documentation was bad!
5
5