A body disc conversion

Anyone done these lately?

I am getting kinda tired of diving into the next lane when stepping on the powerdrum brake pedal.

Vendors? Dealers? Prices? Instructions?

Thanks!

Wm

Reply to
William

What? Are you asking if anyone has switched front drums to discs? I did it on my 1970 GTO a few years ago. I bought the SSB Corp. kit from Jegs. It came with spindles, calipers, rotors, bearings, pads, an adjustable proportioning valve, and lines. Not sure what the hell they thought the lines would fit, cuz I had to make new ones. The instructions were OK. check Jegs.com for price. GW

Reply to
Geoff Welsh

I know alot of people have done this, but I personally have not. I get kinda itsy when having to work on something that has the potential to save me/kill me, so was asking for an opinion from a somewhat diverse source.

I'll check into Jegs, thanks!

Wm

Reply to
William