tuner transformation 2000 Mustang GT

Hi...

If any of you watch Tuner Transformation on Speed Channel, then you will be familar with my Mustang. I'm potentialy looking to sell it. If you're in the market for a beautiful, one-of-a-kind original Mustang, pls contact me at snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMhotpop.com (mind the spam trap). I am in Toronto, Canada.

A quick overview of the transformation:

- A VORTECH SUPERCHARGER KIT (INCLUDES SUPERCHARGER, ECU UPGRADE, NEW

FUEL PUMP, LARGER INJECTORS) 420hp from engine, 375hp to wheels.

- KVR'S 2-PIECE CROSS DRILLED ROTORS AND LIGHTWEIGHT COBRA CALIPERS

- A LARGE FRONT SWAY BAR (36mm) WITH SOLID URETHANE BUSHINGS (TO REDUCE THE

OVERSTEER CONDITIONS)

- ROUSH LOWERING SPRINGS (DROP RIDE BY AN INCH)

- NEW TRAILING ARMS WITH SOLID BUSHINGS (IN THE REAR)

- CUSTOM GAUGE CLUSTER (FROM BLACK CAT CUSTOM GAUGES)

- 5 PIECE ROUSH PERFORMANCE BODY KIT

- DUAL SIDE EXHAUST SYTEM (TO COMPLIMENT SIDE SKIRTS)

- ROUSH SHORT SHIFTER

- 18" ROUSH CHROME WHEELS; 235 IN FRONT, 295 IN REAR

Reply to
supaDean

Holy CRAP look at the HTML!!!!

Reply to