Cavilier pulls to the right when you brake ?

Hello !

I have a 1996 Cavalier and when you put the brakes on you have to make a correction with the steering wheel to the right. I've put new pads and rotors on it, the calipers aren't frozen.

When my daughter drives in the driveway and applies the brakes you can see the right wheel toe in little and I guess that is why you have to steer right to correct for that.

When you lift the car and hold the wheel you can feel a little slack when you rock it horizontially. It's not the rod end. The other side doesn't have as much slack?

Anyone have this issue ? Is there an adjustment in there steering gear unit ?

Thanks & Take Care Roy

Reply to
Roy Teniuk