Pontiac madness !! need help

ok i have a 95 grand prix se with a 3.1 v6 i think the engine is a 96 but recently i have put all these things new(radiator, power steering pump and lines, radiator hoses, thermostat, water pump, all new pulleys, tensioner, belt,alternator, upper and lower gaskets for engine, oil change, all fuses, battery,pvc valve, spark plugs and wires, cluster, starter, fuel filter, air filter,) ect...my problem now is if it sits in park and idles if i run into the store it will be boiling when i come out with no fans running but runs fine in drive. another issue is to by pass both fans to run when the car starts or when i switch them on how would i do this? also my ac compressor works but doesnt kick on unless i take the fuse out and hot wire it then it kicks on how would i by pass that also im thinking since its a different year engine the computer isnt sending the right relay messages.the 95 is ob1 and 96 is ob2 . sometimes when i start it and when i go to drive if i push the gas it acts like its not wanting to go then it will go and when i stop it feels like a transmission slip but all that was checked and is at 97% so idk what to do im in school for collision repair and i have 3 kids, im in the army i have alot going on i would just like some help with this if you have the time and would like to help me just post or call me 4232580147 7319282342 all advice will be greatly appreciated and not took for granted thank you and god bless you have a great day.also my air doesnt change it blows out of all the vents how is this?

Reply to
audioman24

Dear bringer of gods into a thread:

Re-list your message with a numbered list of things you want answered. Limit that list to two or three items, not the several hundred that appear above.

Reply to
PeterD

Peter wrote, "Dear bringer of gods into a thread: Re-list your message with a numbered list of things you want answered. Limit that list to two or three items, not the several hundred that appear above." ********************************* Amen to that. I couldn't even make it through the entire post. In their case, I'd almost recommend just having someone else write it for them.. that is, if they actually want anyone to reply to it.

Reply to
James Goforth